This recipe is one of my favorites and super easy to do especially for your family. I remember my mom making this for us to eat when we went away to our trailer many years ago. Get ready to learn how to make mini pizzas and enjoy them at your next family dinner.
– English Muffins (6 pk)
– Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
– Tomato Sauce
– Toppings (e.g. pepperoni, green peppers, mushroom, etc.)
– Cut the English muffins in half (the 6 muffins will then become 12).
– Spread tomato sauce on each muffin using a spoon.
– Drizzle mozzarella cheese on each muffin and use as much cheese as you desire.
– Add your favorite toppings (the ones mention above are my favorite but I use turkey pepperoni instead).
– Once each muffin has it’s ingredients place them on a baking sheet and place them in the oven at 400.
– Time may vary but usually 30 minutes later you have yourself some mini pizzas to eat.
– Let them cool down before consuming.
There you have an easy and fast mini pizza recipe to try out and feel free to share if you try it!
Until next time…Happy Parenting!
– Momma Braga