Playing games are loads of fun especially when you play as a family. We were recently introduced to two games by Goliath Games and one of them just hit the Game market!
Both of these games had us laughing out loud through our Family Game Night and it was great as we haven’t laughed that much and hard in a very long time!
Can Granny’s even be greedy? Well this one surely is!
Greedy Granny is a mischievously fun game that is perfect for the whole family. Your mission is to swipe a treat of each type from Granny’s tray as carefully and as quietly as you can. One wrong move will wake her up and send her teeth flying!
How to Play
- The youngest player goes first by spinning the treat wheel.
- If the spinner lands on green, the player attempts to sneak a treat away from Granny.
- Pay attention to the number on the spinner section as this tells the player how many times you must press the button on the side of Granny’s chair.
- If the spinner lands on purple, the player must put a treat back (if they have one) and press the button the number of times indicated on the spinner.
- If the player lands on a circle with a line through it, then you miss a turn.
- If a player lands on the symbols of the two people, then the player may take a treat from the other player who has a treat
- The first player to collect one of each type of treat and keep Granny snoozing wins!
- For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and Up
- 1 Granny in an Armchair (2 pieces, easy assembly required)
- 1 Set of Granny’s Teeth
- 1 Treat Wheel
- 12 Treats
Greedy Granny truly had us laughing out loud from start to finish. Nikki and I would be on the edge of our seat wondering which one of us would make Granny loose her teeth. Lucky for me I was the one who always got Granny to fly, LOL! This in turn made my daughter laugh with delight and say, “You did it again Momma! This Granny is Greedy!” It was SO much fun! We give Greedy Granny 5+++ sweet tooth out of 5! It provided us with highly engaging entertainment with learning, laughter and family time.
Ready for some out-of-this-world fun?! Pop Rocket will surely have you seeing stars in this exciting game by Goliath Games. Pull the string on the Rocket to start the countdown, and roll the die. Keep an eye on that Rocket because it can BLAST OFF at any moment! Watch the stars explode into the sky and be the first one to collect enough stars to fill your constellation to win!
How to Play
- The player who can jump the highest goes first. To start the game, that player should gently pull the fuse on the side of the rocket fully, and throw the die.
- The die has a few landings. There is the star-catcher picture which means you can place a new star-catcher into play anywhere on the table. It can’t be moved without throwing the die again. When all your star-catchers are in the game, skip a turn. There is the picture with more than one star-catcher in it and this means you can change the position of one of your own star-catchers already played or move it on a pile or move it to the top of the pile if it was covered. If none of your star-catchers have already been played, skip your turn. The last picture is of a star on the die which means you steal a star from another player and add it to your star holder.
- The game plays clockwise. When the timer ends (approx. 60 seconds), the rocket will open and release the stars!
- Players win the small stars that land in the star-catchers of their own color.
- With the collected stars, players would add them to their own constellation. If you are lucky enough to catch the BIG star, you can choose 2 extra stars of your choosing.
- The first player to complete his or her constellation wins! *It is possible for several players to win at the same time.
- For 2 to 4 players. Ages 4 and Up
- 1 Rocket
- 1 Big Star
- 40 small stars
- 12 Star-Catchers (4 colored sets of 3 star-catchers)
- 4 Constellations
- 1 Die
Pop Rocket had us jumping from our seats! The anticipation of it popping had both my daughter and I giggling throughout the game. Even though the pop happens in about 60 seconds, but it seems to take much longer as we are anticipating the pop. But that was the fun! Pop Rocket was a blast and we give it 5+++ Rocket Stars out of 5! This game offered us the fun, entertainment and laughs that we enjoy as a family.
There you have it! Two more amazing games by Goliath Games that will have your family smiling and laughing all the way through. These are the best moments and experiences to share together. That time spent together and interacting with one another is such a priceless gift. We truly love these opportunities as it brings us such joy and fun.
If you would like to add Greedy Granny to your family game night, click here to see where you can purchase your very own. If you would like to add Pop Rocket to your family game night, click here to see where you can purchase your very own.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!
This article is in partnership with: