Ever feel that life just gets so busy with work, kids and life?! What if you had a personal assistant to keep you organized, productive, and connected. Sounds like a dream come true?
Let me introduce you to Picniic, an app that acts as your personal assistant. It keeps families organized, productive, and connected by bringing all your activities, tasks, and data together in one shared place.
Keeping myself organized is something that I love to do and when I heard about this app I was thrilled. We have been using the app for a few weeks now and we love it!
There are so many features on it to really help keep things more structured and organized. So what kind of features does this one app offer?
- Shared family calendar
- Assign to-dos, lists, and chores
- Family news feed
- Store your own custom recipes
- Search online recipes
- Meal planner
- Real-time family locator
- Custom ‘places’ for family check-ins
- Encrypted family info locker
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- Upload and share your family photos
- Powerful calendar importing and subscriptions
- Subscribe to your family calendar at work
- Easily import info from other organizers
Our family used many of the features above and it was easy to use and extremely helpful in keeping us organized. Picniic provides all the tools parents need to manage everyday family life in one central location that can be accessed and updated by anyone in the family.
As a special promotion to Momma Braga readers, you can download the app for a 30-day free trial to all the Premium features of Picniic.
Platforms that you can download on are:
Here are some simple instructions on how to sign up: