If your child is anything like mine, then they are probably trying to get a hold of your phone to take selfies (or it could just be mine). Either way, we have just been introduced to an amazing new product by VTech Toys and we just HAVE to share it with all of you!
Introducing, Kidizoom Pixi, a compact camera that allows you to take super-fun selfies and pictures of friends. The flip-top lid makes it easy to take pictures with one hand. Kids can customize their look with face and hair filters or add fun and silly photo effects (50+)! The camera comes with five games including Master Chef, Animal Connect 4 and a magic augmented reality game. Of course there are parental controls that allow adults to turn off games and set time limits.
This kid-sized take-along camera helps little photographers see their world in a whole new way.
- Compact-sized camera with a flip-top lid makes one-handed picture-taking easy! Stylish, light and small enough to fit in your bag or backpack
- Little photographers can take selfies and photos of friends, then stylize them with fun filters or add silly photo effects
- Comes with five games including Master Chef, Animal Connect 4 and a magic augmented-reality game
- Intended for ages 4-9 years. Rechargeable battery and USB charging cable included. MicroSD card slot for expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Parental controls allow adults to turn off games and set time limits
Kidizoom Pixi has been a great hit in our home and it is very evident as I scan through all the selfies that Nikki has taken of herself. Not to mention the ones that she has taken of us without us even noticing (those are the funniest to see). Nikki is a natural and of course she knew exactly what to do as soon as she had the Kidizoom Pixi in her hands. I on the other hand, needed to read the pamphlet that comes with the product to understand how everything works. 😉
We love how compact, kid-friendly and safe it is. Also love the parental control options available on the Kidizoom Pixi!!! It amazes me to see how much one can do on such a small device and it provides some super-fun entertainment for children. We highly recommend this product for children ages four to nine and especially if your child loves taking photos! You can even transfer the photos as keepsakes. Can’t wait to show Nikki all the selfies she took when she was five years old. 🙂
“I love taking my own pictures and it is so cute and small!” – Nikki, Age 5
If you would like to purchase your very own, click here. This product will definitely be a hot item on anyone’s wish list. 😉
Until next time…Happy Parenting!
*The product was provided in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are our own.