Game night is always fun and we want to tell you about a game that will add “splashing” fun for all!
Pressman Toys brings a great game that is absolutely perfect for the pinball game lovers, Hydro Strike.
Get ready to make a splash with Hydro Strike! In this head-to-head pinball game, you’ll need fast flipping fingers to shoot the ball into your opponent’s goal. Score and your opponent will get sprayed in the face with water! Since a sprayer is aimed at both players, strike quick when you play, or you’ll get the spray! The first player to score 5 times wins.
How To Play
- Players sit across from one another, with one player at each end of the gameboard.
- To begin the game, each player should press the pressure button located next to his/her score tracker.
- The youngest player starts by placing a ball on one of the release ramps and allowing the marble to fall onto the gameboard. Players take turns, releasing the balls on each new round.
- Both players place their hands on the hand grips and squeeze the grips back toward them to operate the flippers on the gamboard.
- When the ball touches the flippers, the player on that side of the gameboard should quickly squeeze the hand grips to send the ball down the alley towards his/her opponent’s target.
- If the ball hits a target, it will activate the mist and spray the player on that side of the gameboard.
- The player who hit the target scores one point and moves his/her score tracker one space.
- To reset the game and begin the next round, press the pressure buttons on both ends of the gameboard.
- Game Unit
- Two (2) Balls
Talk about an exciting game to play for family game night! It is great for two players and for ages 7 and up. The game is interactive, fun and offers quality family time.
We literally had a “blast” playing this game especially when someone had the mist and spray splash on them. I think I am the one who got hit most of the time but it was all in good fun. I don’t think I laughed and smiled as much as I did playing this game so that rates high in my books! We just love the whole concept of this game and recommend it for family game night. For this #MelAndNikkiReview, we give Hydro Strike 6 splashes out of 5!
If you would like to purchase this game for a loved one, click here.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!