“Get ready for fun-filled adventure as you take on some pirate ghosts to get the treasure! The whole family will enjoy this game as it brings the arcade feel into your home.” – Momma Braga
Johnny the Skulk Pirate’s Cove
Help Johnny the Skull blast the pirate ghosts floating all around to get the treasure! This electronic game projects ghosts images all around that you must blast away to get to the treasure. Aim and blast for exciting arcade-like action!
Includes four different levels of difficulty for added challenge. Requires 6 AAA batteries, not included. It is great for one or more players, ages four and up.
Contents included: 1 Pirate Ship, 1 Johnny the Skull Skeleton, 1 Pirate Blaster, and complete instructions.
How to Play
Once you have assembled the game and inserted the batteries required, then you are ready to play!
- First you need to select your difficulty level as there are four to pick from. Once you select your level, a pirate tune will play, indicating that you are ready for battle!
- Once the tune has ended, ghosts will begin appearing all around you. Start blasting!
- When a ghost is projected on the wall, point your Pirate Blaster at the ghost and press the button to destroy the ghost. Multiple ghosts will be projected at the same time – try to hit as many as you can!
- When a ghost is hit, it will grunt and snarl! If a ghost is missed, it will laugh at you!
- When you hear several coins jingling, this means you have successfully banished the ghosts and discovered the treasure. Don’t stop now! Continue destroying the ghosts until the pirate tune plays again, signaling the end of the game.
- If you don’t hear coins jingling but the pirate tune plays, the pirate ghosts have succeeded in protecting the treasure and the game has ended.
Johnny the Skull Pirate’s Cove was literally a blast!!! We had so much fun playing in our living room and we do recommend a dark room to make it easier to see the ghosts. It also gives you that ghostly ambience for the game. 😉
Playing the game reminded me of the amusement park arcade style games and rides that you can go on. That is what made me love this game so much more. It brought all that fun and more to my own living room.
I don’t think there was a single time where Nikki stopped laughing and giggling while trying to blast every ghost she saw. I had a blast laughing too especially hearing the ghosts laugh when we missed! This game will everyone on their feet and even though only one player can blast, you can’t help but scream out when you see another ghost.
For this #MelAndNikkiReview, we give Johnny the Skull Pirate’s Cove 10 skeletons out of 5! Great ghostly pirate adventure awaits for you, if you dare. 😉 All Hand Hoy! This is a game that shouldn’t be missed!
If you would like to purchase this game for your next family game night, click here.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!
*Please note that this game was provided in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are our own.