Spread some love with adorable Bunny Suncatchers this Easter season. These bunnies are easy, fun and bring so much joy to loved ones.
We originally found this idea on Pinterest and changed it a little bit to make it easier with items that we had at home.
Here are our Bunny crafts!
- Construction Paper (Spring colors)
- Clear Tape
- First pick a color for your bunny. Trace the shape of a bunny to the construction color of your choice.
- Cut out the bunny shape and then do an inside trace of the bunny shape. Once the tracing is done, you can cut out the inside part. 🙂 *We recommend for parents to do the cutting especially with little ones.
- Then, use the clear tape to go across the open space of the bunny from one end to another. Tape the bunny until the open space is covered. We recommend to do this on a placemat to make it easier to lift without breaking the bunny.
- Next, slowly lift the bunny and flip it over to the expose sticky part of the tape. Let the decorating begin!
- Add glitter to the sticky part of the tape.
- Next, use the clear tape again to seal in your masterpiece. Use the same step as in the beginning by taking the tape from one end to the other end of the bunny. Do this until the middle of the bunny is covered.
- Lastly, parents can cut any access tape along the bunny shape.
There you have it! Your very own Bunny Suncatchers to brighten anyone’s day. We have posted our bunnies on our front window to hopefully bring joy to our neighborhood and we also did Easter Eggs Suncatchers using the same steps above but in the shape of an egg (super easy!).
We would love to see your Bunny Suncatchers and share them with us! Use hashtag #MelAndNikkiCrafts.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!