A “Bee My Valentine” craft will buzz with fun for your little ones. It is simple to make and it makes an adorable piece of art. You can hang it up as a décor piece or it can be gifted to a loved one.
Just gather your supplies and let’s get started!
Bee My Valentine
- Construction Paper (Black, Yellow, and Blue)
- Black Marker
- Googly Eyes
- First, you can create your heart shapes to make it easier for the little ones. We did two black hearts; two blue hearts; 1 yellow heart and double yellow heart.
- The double heart can be achieved by drawing two hearts side by side. Fold it to make it look like a card.
- Then, you can create the antennas by cutting out a rectangle shape for the bottom in black and a small yellow heart to attach to the top.
- Add some glue to the back tip of the (yellow card) heart and add one of the black hearts. Then add some glue to the back tip of the next yellow heart and then add the last black heart.
- Add the blue hearts as wings by gluing the tips to the back of the bee.
- Lastly, you can add the googly eyes by gluing them to the bee’s face and add the beautiful smile with black marker. Don’t forget to add the antennas to your bee.
- Optional, You can have your child write a message inside the card. We added, “Bee My Valentine.”
There you have it! These bees will be buzzing with love for the whole family.
We would love to see your DIY Love Frames and share them with us! Use hashtag #MelAndNikkiCrafts.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!