“Dino Crunch brings prehistoric times to Family Game Night! Get the eggs before the dino gets you, if you dare!” – Momma Braga
This hungry Dino has an eggstraordinary appetite! Roll the die to choose which stolen egg to rescue. Carefully reach in and take out the egg, but watch out – you never know when this T-Rex will roar and leap out at you for a mighty CRUNCH!
Requires 2 AA batteries, not included. It is great for two to four players, ages four and up.
Contents included: 1 Dino, 1 Dino Nest Playing Base, 1 Die with Sticker Sheet, 20 Eggs (5 Blue, 5 Red, 5 Green, 5 Yellow), 1 Pair of Tweezers and complete instructions.
How to Play
Once you have assembled the game and inserted the batteries required, then you are ready to play!
The Dino has stolen the eggs from another dinosaur and put them in his nest. The players must rescue the eggs before the Dino attacks!
- The youngest player starts by rolling the die.
- The color shown on the die is the color of the egg that the player must rescue from the nest.
- If a players rolls an “X” this means this player skips their turn.
- When the die lands on the side showing several colors, the player can choose any color egg to rescue.
- The player lifts up the leaf as carefully as possible and uses the tweezers to rescue the egg. If the Dino doesn’t attack, the player keeps the egg.
- That player’s turn is now over and play passes to the left.
- The game continues until all but one player has been attacked by the Dino. The last player remaining is the winner!
- Alternative Game Play: After the Dino attacks, gameplay stops and each player counts their rescued eggs. The player with the most rescued eggs is the winner!
Dino Crunch brought the prehistoric times and dinosaur ambience into family game night. It truly was frightening fun with this game and we loved it!
The anticipation had us all (mainly me) on the edge of our seats wondering who the Dino would get. It truly got us all laughing out loud especially since it was me who mainly got attacked. Those laughs made it all worth it for me and it provided hours of family fun.
If you have what it takes to take the dinosaur eggs back, then this is the game for you! Welcome to the Land of the Dinosaurs and you have been officially warned. 😉
For this #MelAndNikkiReview, we give Dino Crunch 10 ROARS out of 5! This game provided us hours of fun and giggle. Dino Crunch is a must for family game night!
If you would like to purchase this game for your next family game night, click here.
Until next time…Happy Parenting!
*Please note that this game was provided in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are our own.